Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Weekend Birthday Party Festivities

My family celebrated my niece's 3 of my little cousins' birthdays this weekend and take it from me, celebrating a 2nd, 3rd, 6th, and 7th birthday is CHAOTIC (and fun). It was also my dad's birthday on Friday, so all together I ate A LOT of cake. It was totally worth it though.


Here's the birthday girl, my niece Fiona! Those pigtails are just to die for and her little munchkin face is too cute. She had a great time ripping presents open and running around with all the other kids. 

Here's Cody who just turned 6, showing off his arm brace. He was all dressed up from church and wanted to keep his clip-on tie on for his party. And he looked quite dapper!


My family always takes turns opening presents, starting with the youngest and working our way up. We do this for christmas too, keeps things as organized as possible when you have 4 kids under the age of 8 trying to open presents haha. 


This is my cousin's GIGANTIC dog Wrigley. He is the sweetest dog ever and he's so lovey dovey! I am not so patiently waiting the day I can adopt my own dog.. It'll be a few years but I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT! I want a big dog like Wrigley, I don't know what breed, but something big and fluffy! (Wrigley is a great pyranees, for anyone that wanted to know)


Cody and his 3 year old brother Dylan got matching spiderman hoodies and absolutely LOVED them! They both wore them for the rest of the party and Cody demonstrated his awesome spidey skills (as shown above).


The birthday cake lineup! Fiona was a little confused when it was time to blow out the candles and needed a bit of help from her Momma, but she got the hang of it! Each kid had their own cake to eat and then we had a huge one that my sister made for everyone else! It was a delicious cake, one layer was chocolate-vanilla marble and the other was strawberry-vanilla. SO GOOD!

It took Fiona a while to want her cake but once she got a taste for it she couldn't stop! She was really only scraping off the frosting and eating it though.

The aftermath.

Here's a picture of me and my sisters! My mom made a special effort to get all of us to pose nicely for a picture and it paid off! I really like this picture of us, and it shows off my sister's cute baby bump!

This has been life with Me,
xxHannah

No comments:

Post a Comment