Friday, November 1, 2013

Foxy Friday: Tom Hardy

So I'm going to use foxy Fridays to talk about some of my favorite actors and celebrities, and we're kicking it off with my love, Tom Hardy!



Here he is, in all his beautiful glory. Just look at those lips. YUM.


Don't even get me started on his bod. The muscles, the tattoos, the EVERYTHING. He's perfect. I just want to latch on to his perfect abs and never let go.



This picture is from his movie This Means War and if you have not seen it, watch it now! Why wouldn't you want to see a romantic comedy with Chris Pine and Tom Hardy being romantic and punching each other in the face.

Look at all that god damn smolder..

Warning: too hot to handle. I mean the dress shirt and tie and the smolder and the stubble. My heart is racing.

TATTOOS. I was never a huge fan of tattoos until Tom but dayyyum can he work those tattoos.

Okay how many people do you know that can pull of the homeless look..? Tom can and he looks fine as hell with a beard, messy hair, and a cigar. damn fine.

AND HE'S AN ANIMAL LOVER. I cannot even deal with the combined cuteness of this picture. Melts my heart.

Casual Tom is just as attractive as dressed up Tom. And again with the stubble.. I just want to touch his face.
And holy shit. He's killing me.

So there he is, he's a great actor, and a hot piece of ass. If you haven't seen his movies I highly recommend them (especially Bronson, A+ acting, although it is pretty intense and gritty.. Just a forewarning). He is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment