Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A Rainy Week On Campus

Hi friends!


the fall leaves on my walk home


It has been a very crappy rainy week on the U of I campus, and while I don't normally dislike the rain, it is definitely a pain in the butt when you have to walk to class in it. I would highly recommend investing in a good pair of rain boots (go for a neutral color, the pink floral ones I bought don't exactly go with too many outfits). The rain also makes outfit and hair choices a bit rough. And for someone like me, who doesn't need any more of an excuse to throw my hair in a bun and look like a bum, it causes a bit of a fashion disaster.. oh well! Rain aside, the fall leaves have been so pretty this week! All sorts of reds and oranges and yellows.

Unfortunately all of the pretty leaves have ended up on the ground due to the ridiculous winds whipping around campus today.

I battled the cold rainy weather today with some warm tea and E! News, the remedy for anything! If anyone else is dealing with this dreary weather, I hope you are staying warm and dealing with the beauty issues caused by rain better than I am… unfortunately pony tails and my dad's oversized sweatshirts don't count as fashion… 

Happy hump day!
hannah








No comments:

Post a Comment