Thursday, November 7, 2013

Outfit of the day!


Hi friends!


I'm blogging on the road today because I'm currently on my way home! So I'm passing the time on this boring 2 1/2 hour ride by writing this! 

Today was actually a nice sunny fall day, as opposed the rain and yuckiness I've had to deal with these past few days. So I took this nice day as an opportunity to actually get ready for class and put myself together in the morning for once! It also helped that I don't start class until 11 o'clock on Thursdays so I didn't have to wake up early to look nice (always a plus). 

So as you can see in the picture above, I actually curled my hair so it's kind of curly/wavy and did my eye makeup! It's a miracle! I barely put on mascara the rest of the week.. But with my makeup and hair done, I wanted to wear an outfit that made me feel good too!


So I put together my favorite jacket of all time (I seriously wear it like once a week.. I LOVE IT) and my Van Halen tshirt from Forever 21. Don't mind the wrinkles.. College students don't have time to iron.


And I paired that with my lighter wash distressed skinny jeans from American Eagle. They're kind of a mix between skinny jeans and boyfriend jeans when they stretch out a little, but that makes them even more comfortable. I wore my burlap Toms, I wear these with basically everything. I had to get a new pair because my original ones are shredded from over-wear.. What can I say, they're comfy and cute and I love 'em!


My gold chain necklace from Old Navy completed my outfit. I'm usually kind of awful at accesorizing, but I really loved the way this necklace looked with my outfit overall!

You know you've got a rockin' outfit on when someone tells you that you look like a boss ass bitch. Actually doing my hair and makeup and putting together a cute outfit made me feel more confident all day especially since I've worn nothing but sweats the majority of the week.. Never underestimate the power of a little self-pampering!

This has been life with Hannah

xx Hannah 








No comments:

Post a Comment