Friday, November 15, 2013

Foxy Friday: Tom Hiddleston

Here we are again, another foxy Friday! I'm seeing a theme of hot English men in my foxy posts.. Who can resist the accents and charm! Today my post is dedicated to Tom Hiddleston.

As you can see he is so damn adorable! That perfect smile is heart stopping.

And the cheekbones?! Don't even get me started! He can also work that goatee like no one else.

He can also work every hairstyle known to man.. His natural gingery blond curls, very Gene Wilder-esque as he has described them, and his dark Loki hair. He can pull anything off. And his facial hair is so handsome.

Ughhh the short hair/clean shaven face/cheekbones/ handsomeness times a thousand!

So moody.. And hot.

Tom is also one of the most kind celebrities I've ever seen, and he is smart on top of all that!

What a catch.. He's 12 years older than me and I'd still marry him!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

This has been life with Hannah,

xx Hannah




No comments:

Post a Comment