Wednesday, December 11, 2013

DREAM WEDDING

I'm 20 years old and I'm single, so naturally I have my whole wedding planned. I spend hours scouring pinterest for inspiration in many categories, but often find myself spending extra time in the wedding section. Most girls would agree, I'm sure, that day dreaming about your perfect day is one of the most fun things to waste time doing! I have put together some of my ultimate wedding inspirations and planned what I believe (at the moment) is my dream wedding!!


Engagement ring:

I chose these two rings as more of a style idea than a choice for actual ring because let's be honest, it't a little unrealistic to expect something as beautiful as these rings. Although it would be nice. I love a simple ring design, nothing with too  many diamonds or extra little flashy bits, just something nice and simple. And sparkly.



Save the Date:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Photo Booth save the date idea. I think it's adorable, and gives it a fun personal touch. I also want a Photo Booth at my wedding, my sister did it and it was amazing, such a good favor for you and your guests!


Dress:

Okay, this is where my awful decision making skills come into play. I'm the type of person that will probably have to try on wayyyyy too many dresses before finding one that is right for me. They would totally hate me on Say Yes to the Dress. But I have narrowed it down to a certain style and type of dress. I love backless and flowy, I'm a tall girl and I think the flowy sheath style would really compliment that!


I didn't think I would ever be interested in a somewhat higher neckline but I totally love this with the chunkier lace. B-E-A-utiful.


Hair:

Two things I want in my wedding hair, a messy (but not too messy) tousled look, and flowers. I am in loooove with the flowers in the hair look. I have no idea whether an up-do or down-do(?) will be best but I would be happy with either of these looks!



Bouquet:

This one stuck out to me when I saw it on pinterest. I love that it's a little bit different with the berries and I love peonies. I also love the colors. So really, it's perfect.


Setting/Venue:

Lanterns and twinkle lights, what could make a venue more romantic. I love the boho feel and I also just really like twinkly lights.



Menswear:

All I have to say about menswear is that I don't really think there will be any black tuxes at my wedding. I am a big fan of the more casual khaki (or grey, I like grey too) instead. I also like the idea of the groom wearing the full tux and the groomsmen wearing just the vest. But as long as I have a studly groom waiting for me at the alter, I could care less what he was wearing.



CAKE:

Simple, that is what I want in a wedding cake. This one is just perfect because it's simple but not so simple that it's boring. My favorite thing is that there's some color to it, and I love the flowers on it, they are tasteful and not tacky frosting flowers.


Miscellaneous:


This is just a cute thing for your guests to have fun filling out, and for me to have fun reading later. It's just question cards on the table asking your guests what they think your future will be like. I think my family and friends would have some hilarious things to say on these and I would probably shed a few tears laughing later on.

I have an obsession with polaroid pictures and I think this is just the cutest idea for a seating chart. And then you'll remember everyone that was at your wedding and I' sure there will be a few funny gems in there to laugh at later on in the night. 

Well seeing as I'm not actually getting married anytime soon, these are probably very unrealistic hopes for my dream wedding. But hey, a girl can dream right?! If you are like me and overindulge in wedding pinning, do what I did and create your perfect day and share it with your best friend! It's fun to dream about what the future holds. And if you are actually getting married, congratulations, and good luck planning everything!

HAPPY HUMPDAY!

xx Hannah


All pictures are courtesy of Pinterest.com


No comments:

Post a Comment